If you do not have a game plan, you need to get one NOW. There are two options Insane Marathon is recommending for serious results in time for summer! I will also coach you - for FREE throughout the process.
- Burn up to 9x more fat and calories than traditional cardio with high-energy, intense cardio conditioning, kickboxing drills, and choreographed moves set to heart-pumping beats.
- Have fun in the lively class setting with hot music mixes— it feels like a party in your living room. How TurboFire works
- Shed fat faster with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) known as Fire Drills, short 1-minute bursts of maximum effort.
- Burn calories at a higher rate for up to 24 hours after the workout with the Afterburn Effect.
TurboFire is for:
- Anyone who wants to shape a lean body, sexy legs, toned arms, and tight abs, FAST.
- All workout levels – although TurboFire is considered an advanced program, there are special new features to help beginners stick with the program.
- Anyone who enjoys working out to music and is a fan of kickboxing and intense cardio.
It also has features to help beginners i.e. In the Fire Starter Class, Chalene teaches the moves and combinations so newcomers can start off on the right foot and experienced Turbo users can perfect their form.
- Transform your body in 60 days with the hardest workout put on DVD.
- You’ll push yourself to your limits with this extreme cardio challenge. No weights or equipment required, just the will to make it through.
How INSANITY works
- Get into shape in record time with Max Interval Training. You’ll perform long bursts of high-intensity exercise, followed by shorter periods of rest—the opposite of traditional cardio methods.
- You can burn up to 1,000 calories per workout, and get lean and ripped without any weights or equipment.
- Anyone who is ready for a fitness challenge and wants to get into the best shape of their life.
- It’s an advanced program that’s meant to challenge even very fit athletes. But anyone can go at their own pace until they’re ready to meet this ultimate challenge.